Advantages of Red Light Phototherapy:
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Activates fibroblast cells which make collagen and elastin
- Improves skin tone
- Produces far more skin moisture to get a far more youthful appearance
- Increases circulation towards the skin
- Heals blemishes
- Assists repair sun-damaged skin
- Helps to repair damaged tissue, diminish lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. In addition, it refines pore dimensions to help with acne complications and has been recognized to fade age spots and help with joint discomfort
Red Light Phototherapy was initially implemented by NASA for its area station astronauts and has been proven to promote fibroblasts, which increases collagen and elastin production restoring the skin to its far more supple state.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR USAGE
Don’t use the Photo Rejuvenation Bed during pregnancy, if you have epilepsy, or are taking light sensitive medications such as, but not limited to: Thiazides; Tetracyclines; Fluoroquinolones; Griseofulvin; Sulfonamides (to treat infections); Sulfonylureas (treat diabetes); Penothiazines (for emotional problems).
*Based on 1 session per day. Single sessions are only available for 1st time clients. Recommended treatment regiment should be 3 sessions a week for the first 3 weeks.
Please note: There is a 300 lb. weight restriction for the Photo Rejuvenation Bed.
6 month minimum and cancellation fee applied. $5 a month freeze available. Clients will be grandfathered in to this package and price will not increase.